Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ugh.... what the hell? Change?

Ugh... I don't feel fine at all right now emotionally... I need to get my priorities straight...

But I don't know what to do... just so far... this I don't know... with the way things are going... I don't know if I will be able to get out of this mood... 

I have lost interest in everything at once... ugh... and I think that I will change my experiment a bit... and hold it off for quite a while until... the time is right... when... I don't know. But I do know that I will do it... I'm still mulling it over... because.... I'm out of ideas...

I don't know if I will even continue this blog... I just don't know I'm soo confused... and sad... and I don't know... 

I guess I will have to see what happens later this week... because this week so far... has sucked... and for the most part...tuesday was waaay too eventful for me... and I am surprised that I didn't crack under all that has happened... I guess I'm stronger than I thought. Though... I don't know what I'm going to do...

I'm done for now... if anything else arises... catch it on Twitter. (http://www.twitter.com/serenadedabyss) Because that is were I'm most likely to post it... because its easier.


I'm outta here... and hopefully the rest of my week will be better.

Stay zen my readers... if there are any... 

-SA (SerenadedAbyss)

No comments:

Post a Comment