Monday, May 12, 2008

Feeling much better now...

Yes as the title states. I am feeling much better and I trying to get back to the way I was before last week...

I'm going to scale back my experiment and not mess with Mac... at least for now. I will eventually I just don't have the money. So... I guess I should tell my readers that I have changed my mind about Safari... I have to say that Safari for Windows is quite laptop friendly display wise. And they have fixed the rendering issues for the most part... I don't like the built-in rss feeds feature. Or at least the way its implemented... But that is just my opinion. By the way have been using Zenwalk Linux all day today. I feel more calm when I'm using it compared to Windows... I don't know why.

Though I can't wait until they release a new version... the default install of Zenwalk 5.0 doesn't work with my sound correctly. But the wifi works perfectly. Though I broke it after upgrading my kernel (Which afterwards my sound started working... weird eh?)

And now I have four gigs of music on this laptops harddrive now... but its all on the Windows partition... Not a problem for Zenwalk. I just make it mount the Windows NTFS partition during boot and then I go to the music folder and add it to the music program in Linux and bam! All my music is ready for me in Linux.

... I'm going to stop this blog post before I get carried away. Stay tuned... for the next blog post... Until then...

Stay Zen.


-SA (SerenadedAbyss)

No comments:

Post a Comment